Friday, September 23, 2011

Iktomi, Whimsical Ceramic Clay and Art by Denise Ferragamo

I found this etsy shop a while ago. It gives me faith to return again and again to ponder the inspirational artworks listed by this florida artist.


Her works have a solid, grounded aspect I find comforting. Each animal spirit guide promises to share their secrets with us. The animal faces peer up at us ineligently, curious to hear from us our stories, noddingg sagely.


She also makes lively painted dishes, small animal sculptures, and little bitty houses. Checkout her etsy shop for the perfect gift for your spirit- minded friend.


http://www.etsy.com/shop/iktomi?ref=seller_info




2 comments:

Kit said...

I own one of her spirit guides and love having him around.

Denise said...

Thank you so much for your kind words about my art. I truly appreciate it. I enjoy the process of creating so much and was telling someone the other day that if it was all I did for the rest of my life, I'd die happy. thank you!

Denise Ferragamo